- Teach one child and you could be mentoring the next great world leader
- Save one animal from being euthanized and you will give life and gain unconditional love
- Donate to one charity and save a small or big part of the world
- Lose one pound a week and you will keep it off more easily and attain your goal
- Share one lesson that you have learned that changed the course of your life
- Recycle one container a week and you will give back to the earth
- Put one dollar aside each day and you will have $730 in just two years
- Give someone one compliment and you just might turn their lives around
- Plant one tree and know that you will be offering a home to many creatures and eventually gain a forest
- Hug one old person; that may be the first time they’ve been touched in months or even years
- Listen to one person’s story, they are giving you a gift of themselves
You are one person, but if you don’t start with one, you never get to 1 billion of anything.
You won’t make a difference until you take one step FORWARD.
Character is power.
Booker T. Washington
Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.
The purpose of getting power is to be able to give it away.